Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, February 3, 2011

Confession 29

Well I have the word 'fearless' tattooed on my left wrist.  This tattoo might have been an exaggeration.  I would love to change that tattoo to say 'dangerous' instead.  Because it's a dramatic over statement to say that I am fearless.  I may do a lot of dare-devil/crazy things but that's not because I'm fearless, it's because I'm dangerous. Half the things I do actually scare me a lot, I am just too hard headed to use my common sense and refrain from doing them.  And that will probably never change.
That being said something that I am actually physically scared of are thunder/lightening storms.  When they happen I might break down into tears if I'm alone.
Something that I'm emotionally afraid of is settling for something.  I always have a fear that I'm going to think someone or something is great but it won't be as great as it could be and because I'm settling I will never know what else is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment