Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm NEVER Eating Again

So I am currently sitting in the back of my Public Relations Campaigns class and I AM DISGUSTED!

I'm sure we all remember the mad cow disease catastrophe that had everyone (including Oprah Winfry refusing to eat to meat.  What I didn't realize is what mad cow disease was.  So first I want to inform you all that mad cow disease happened when meat industries fed dead cows to live cows. GROSS!

So PR companies were able to get people to eat dead cows by calling it a hamburger, Because if we called it a dead diseased cow no one would eat it.  However we call chicken 'chicken' because it's usually not diseased.

Something more recent is that taco bell doesn't use beef in their meat products.  Taco Bell used 14 percent meat and the rest of it all meat product that you would find in a dog food bag. I didn't want to believe this about Taco Bell when I read it in the New York Times a few weeks ago, but in class with the information I am currently looking at, I can't deny it any longer. I stood by taco bell during the ecoli issue....but dog food....I don't know man...

No comments:

Post a Comment