Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Friday, October 1, 2010

You Don't Fuck With Them Niggas? Nah Them Niggas Pussy

Since I have been studying abroad in Europe I have definitely been absent from the internet and I want to take this time to apologize to all my adoring fans.
To make it up to you I have a treat.  Mi amigos (I'm in Spain now by the way so I'm trying to learn practice mi espanol.) made another rap video that's even better than the last.  Listen, Share, and LOVE if!!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=134979393216590&ref=mf

Unfortunately I can't post it here, so you're going to have to do a little extra work, but it's worth it.  Stop being lazy.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment