Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Now My Anger Can Be Turned in a Different Direction

So last night I had every intention of fighting that bitch and most likely being sent home early from my discover the world program.  However, something else topped off my night the turned my anger into a rage for someone else.  And that someone is ST JOHNS UNIVERSITY!!!
So last night is my appointment to register for classes.  And the time slot I was given was 7pm Eastern Standard time (if your too lazy to do the math is 1am my time) and I totally forgot about it and went out.  So yeah, that's my bad but why would give someone a time slot of 1am?  It's like the school doesn't care about any of the students abroad.
So I register as soon as possible this morning, or I try to, but there is a hold on my account and it won't let me register.  First of all, I think my school is totally dispicable with the way they handle students.  If there is a hold on my account at least let me register, and if I don't resolve it then withdraw me from the classes.  Don't give me an appointment time and then I have to wait until that time to figure out I have holds and watch all my classes fill up.
Second of all, if your going to say I have a financial hold, maybe you want to check your fucking records.  Apparently, according to the geniuses at St. Johns I didn't pay $8,000 for my residence this semester.  Which is true, however that's because I'M NOT LIVING ON THE FUCKING RESIDENCE!  I'M IN FUCKING EUROPE RIGHT NOW BEING CHARGED FOR A DORM ROOM IN QUEENS!!!
So because of this fictional hold, I'm sitting at my computer all day watching one by one as my classes slowly but surely fill more and more spots.  And at this point it's kind of like...I might as well take this semester off.  I won't have classes to take by the time these assholes sort out their own mistakes and run back and forth to different offices to get different answers and then try to make it sound like I did something wrong.
I only have 3 semesters (hopefully) left at St Johns (because after this ordeal I refuse to go there for Law School or Grad School) and just when I thought they were finally getting there shit together, I am locked out of class registration.
FUCK YOU ST JOHNS
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment