Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, October 4, 2010

That's Why I'm a Bitch

Inspired by Angelina on the Jersey Shore, I want to know what makes a bitch a bitch, and what makes a man a man?
First off, let me start of by saying Angelina's a total bitch, and she's dirty, and I will now reference to her as the Staten Island Dump.
But why am I a bitch? (I know I'm a bitch, I would just like some feedback into why exactly am I bitch)

  • Am I a bitch because I talk down to people (because I only talk down to people that I know aren't on my level. if I don't talk down to them, how will they understand me?)
  • Am I bitch because I tell it how it is (because in my mind I'm just being real.  So if you want me to be fake let me know and I'll try it.  I can't make any promises but I'll give it a shot)
  • Am I bitch because I don't care what people think of me (because this goes back to being on my level, if you really don't like me, it's most likely because I'm better than you, and in that case, I don't give a shit about what you think.  That's like caring about the gum on the bottom of flip flops, flip flops are cheap and gums dirty, so who gives a fuck?)
  • Am I a bitch because I do what I want when I want?  (because if that's why I'm a bitch, I'm totally okay with that. 
With that being said, what makes a man a man and not an asshole.  I'm not making bullet points for this because I'm just going to ramble on from personal experience.  Is a man someone who tells you to be honest, until you are honest and then he threatens to put a bullet through your head?  Is a man someone who threatens you?  Is a man someone who thinks you owe them something?  Is a man someone who cheats and lies?  Is a man someone who posts the most most ridiculous things about other people on Facebook rather than deal with the actual person to their face?  Is a man someone who can threaten someone over the phone, but can only apologize for it over text message?  If this is a man ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to be a bitch.  

If you have the answer to any of these question, please feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com...your feedback is greatly appreciated.  

-B.S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment