Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, October 11, 2010

Reckless

So, Saturday night, October 9 2010, I continued my drinking experiment.  I drank all night.  Which started out as no big deal.  Took a few shots and drank a few beers and I was fine.  
However, my night took a turn for the worse when I decided to drink 2 tequila sunrises in a row.  Then, I proceeded to urinate in a dark (what I thought to be empty) Salamancan alley way.  Then I wen to to Cubic (a popular club) where I got into a fight with a group of groping men.  After I left the club, I went and binge ate at Leanordo's (a local restaurant that opens at night for night dwellers suck as myself) and when I returned to my room I had a temper tantrum and threw all of my dirty clothes al over the room.  
All in all, it was a good night. 

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment