Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Selfish Person who left there laundry in the dryer 10+ after the machine had stopped

Maybe you didn't realize this, but there is only one dryer in the laundry room.
Another fact that you might not have noticed, there are about 100 people living in this building.
Now I'm not going to do the math, but something tells me that it will take a lot of time as it is for every student to be able to do their laundry.  Therefore, maybe you want to pay fucking attention to what time your shit is done in order to not inconvenience the other 99 students who would like clean underwear!!  I've been going commando for legit 5 days!  I've finally run out of pants.  I'm down to my last outfit and I put in my load to wash 25 minutes before your clothes would be dry, that way as your taking your clothes out, I can put my clothes in.  A lot of thought and detail went  into this elaborate plan and you fucked it up by having you r perfectly dry clothes wasting space in the one dryer we all have to share.
Now you can find your clothes rolled up in a ball on top of the dirty washing machine, your lucky there wasn't a dumpster in the laundry room.
FUCK YOU

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment