Welcome to Uuughhh

A place for me to finally get my unheard opinions out to anyone who would be willing to read it (people with way too much time on their hands)

But this isn't just for me. If you have something you want to wine about but don't want to leave a comment feel free to email me at bajastiletto@gmail.com

Listen to some hot new music by my personal friends, read some crap post some crap, and share with your friends because this really is a spectator sport.

-B.S.



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Charity

So I guess my question of the day is where does all the money that people donate to chaity funds end up?  By the way the world is going it's clear that no one is really trying to cure any kind of cancer, or aids, or poverty, or homelessness, or help the abused animals or children.  And yet millions of dollars are raised everyday with the belief that once you put your money in that jar it's going towards the greater good. 
And now that I've mentioned it, have you ever taken a good look at the person asking for donations?  Don't they always look a tad shady?  Like you really think that because you put it in a plastic jar I'm supposed to believe that the minute I turn away your not putting the money in your wallet?  In fact, I'd rather give my money away to a homeless man or an abused donkey or whatever, so at least that way the money is actually going toward it. 
Luckily I don't have that problem, becuase I don't give my money away to anyone.

-B.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment